Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blog: 10

I think that the main problem that researchers face is time. Since time is limited to some they would have to organize a schedule and make sure to meet all those deadlines on that schedule. They would have to use every bit they have in order to have a complete researched paper. Another problem that researcher may face are everyday things like maybe running into an errand that needs to be done or what if something comes up.

One big thing that I know that is a problem is procrastinating and I will admit that I do the same too, leave things till theres nearly just enough time to finish it all. I think that another problem is also has to do with sources. Finding a source that isn't phony is hard to do over the internet. Google tries to be on your side but unfortunately it shows the most visited sites on your topics rather than giving you links to one that you can trust. And these days, going to the library and opening up an encyclopedia seems less popular than using the unreliable wikipedia.

I've done a research paper before and I think that when it comes to finding sources, a book is much more recommended. It's really hard to tell where the information the internets get it from. They don't cite any sources and sometimes i see repeated information on different websites word for word.

No comments:

Post a Comment