Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Boundaries and More Boundaries

Boundaries I would list that define me as a human would have to start with my human layer of skin. From there it would have to be the walls and the floor that I live on. Then it would be the whole building that houses the whole floor. Another barrier that comes after the walls is the water that surrounds the city of NY and also the stretches of land and then the atmosphere.

The networks that penetrate these boundaries would be communication in some sort of way. If it was my skin then it would be words straight from my head. To communicate through the walls of my house can be through means of a phone line or on a computer. This also goes for the building that houses the whole floor too. The networks that goes through the large bodies of water that surrounds Ny can be many different things, this would also include the large bodies of land. The networks can be a phone or an internet connection. Another one can be letters, or it can be a person himself moving across these boundaries.

How I access these networks are very easty because I can be able to do every one of these things. I can pick up my cellphone and make a call, I can also go on to a computer as long as it has a connection and talk to anyone that is doing the same. And I can travel or write a letter which I think takes much longer than the other networks that penetrate the boundaries in my life.

There is one more boundary I haven't yet talked about and that is the earth's atmosphere. I think that the network that penetrates these boundaries can be sattelite connections becasue that is about the only netowork that is out there past the atmospheric boundary.

No comments:

Post a Comment