Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Research Triumph

7 pages of research isn't very hard to do if you have much to say about your topic. But for ,e I had a topic that wasn't very easy to talk about and filling those pages was no easy task. I had top write about bullet time and I wrote as much as i could on the topi. I wrote about the impact of the revolutionary technique, the creators of it, etc. I still didn't exactly reach 7 full pages but i did get to 7 though.

Started out as research then an outline and then multiple drafts for me. The first one i started on was simply horrid, so I started over. The second one turned out alright so I continued to work on that. I dont think that I would try to do this over at all since it turned out fine anyways.

If i was to rate my effort i would say 8 out of 10. I did get lazy at some point but i got the job done. As for the whole project, I would give it a 10 out of 10 because I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment